AFLBS Alumni Association
What is the Alumni Association?
A connection for alumni and friends of AFLBS, the Alumni Association exists to support students, encourage alumni, and expand the ministry of AFLBS.
The purpose of the association is to:
- Regularly uplift AFLBS in prayer and encourage students, faculty, and staff.
- Encourage congregations in their support of AFLBS and its alumni and promote the school in local communities.
- Inform alumni of ways they can support and encourage the ministry of AFLBS.
- Raise financial support for AFLBS to reduce tuition costs, support the AFLBS music program, athletic program, and other extra-curricular programs, and future building projects.
- Provide opportunities for fellowship and Christian growth for its members through various gatherings, events, and communications.
How do I join the Alumni Association?
Registration for the Alumni Association will be open in June 2013. See details below.
Any alumni and friends will be considered active members upon completing the official registration form and making a contribution of any amount to the Alumni Association. Active membership extends one year from the date of the gift. All graduates of AFLBS, all other persons who have attended AFLBS, all parents of current and former AFLBS students, and all friends of AFLBS are eligible for membership in the Alumni Association.
Registration and 2013 Election Information
An 8-member steering committee has finalized the constitution and bylaws and is gearing up to elect an official Alumni Executive Committee.
Elections will be held during a lunch meeting at the AFLC Annual Conference on Wednesday, June 12 at the Association Retreat Center in Osceola, Wisconsin.
At the same meeting, registration will be open to join the association. Registration forms will be available and membership contributions will be accepted. After the 2013 AFLC Annual Conference, registration will be available online and by mail.
Register for the Alumni lunch meeting through the AFLC Annual Conference Registration. Conference Information can be found at www.aflc.org.