Alumni and Friends Day
2017 AFLBS Alumni & Friends Day
We hope you can make it to the 2017 AFLBS Alumni & Friends Day, July 28th – 29th for 24 hours of food, fellowship, and family fun! This will be a great time with AFLBS alumni, supporters, and friends. We have activities planned for the weekend for all ages. Please make sure to register so that we can best serve you and your family!
Friday Afternoon – Golf Scramble
- 10:45 a.m. – Check-in at The Refuge Golf Club
- 12:00 p.m. – Shotgun start
- 6:00 p.m. – Dinner and program at The Refuge
- Cost: Donation of any amount towards AFLBS Student Scholarship Fund
- Dinner only option: We invite any other alumni and friends to The Refuge at the end of the day to join us for the dinner and program.
- 7:30 p.m. – Vespers (AFLBS Chapel)
- 8:30 p.m. – Ice Cream Social (Heritage Hall)
- 8:00 a.m. – 5K Run/Walk including a Stroller/Kids Course
- 9:30-11:30 a.m. – Classes and workshops
- 9:30-11:30 a.m. – Childcare/VBS
- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch and program hosted by the Alumni Association
- 1:00-3:00 p.m. – Afternoon Activities for all ages & interests
- 1:30 p.m. – Frisbee Golf Tournament at Bryant Lake Park
- 3:30 p.m. – Alumni are encouraged to independently plan class reunions and get togethers.
What’s the cost???
This is a FREE event! There will be several opportunities throughout the weekend to give as this event is not underwritten. Any proceeds over and above the event cost will go to Student Scholarships given by the Alumni Association.
How do I register?
It’s simple. Just tell us you’re coming!