What is the Alumni Association?
A connection for alumni and friends of AFLBS, the Alumni Association exists to support students, encourage alumni, and expand the ministry of AFLBS.
The purpose of the association is to:
- Regularly uplift AFLBS in prayer and encourage students, faculty, and staff.
- Encourage congregations in their support of AFLBS and its alumni and promote the school in local communities.
- Inform alumni of ways they can support and encourage the ministry of AFLBS.
- Raise financial support for AFLBS to reduce tuition costs, support the AFLBS music program, athletic program, and other extra-curricular programs, and future building projects.
- Provide opportunities for fellowship and Christian growth for its members through various gatherings, events, and communications.
How do I join the Alumni Association?
Any alumni and friends will be considered active members upon completing the official registration form and making a contribution of any dollar amount to the Alumni Association. Active membership extends one year from the date of the gift. All graduates of AFLBS, all other persons who have attended AFLBS, all parents of current and former AFLBS students, and all friends of AFLBS are eligible for membership in the Alumni Association.
You may fill out the form online below, or download and complete the pdf form below and mail it to the AFLBS Office along with your contribution. All checks can be made payable to the AFLBS Alumni Association.
Alumni Executive Committee:
President: Pastor Micah Hjermstad
1st Vice President: Robin Johnson
2nd Vice President: Stephen Quanbeck
Secretary: Wanda Jacobson
Treasurer: Joel Rasmussen
AFLBS Staff Liaison: Chad Friestad
Ex-Officio Member: Pastor Joel Rolf, AFLBS Dean
Ex-Officio Member: Emily Olson, Alumni Relations Coordinator
For all alumni related questions, contact Emily Olson, Alumni Relations Coordinator at email@example.com.