Each year, AFLBS hosts Parent’s weekend in early December. This event is a highlight of the fall semester, as parents, families, and alumni gather on the AFLC Schools Campus for a weekend full of activities.
Parent’s Weekend includes:
- AFLC Schools Christmas Concert – performed twice (Saturday at 7 pm and Sunday at 4 pm), featuring the AFLBS Concert Choir, Proclaim Choir, Seminary Chorus, and Symphonic Wind Ensemble.
- Gospel Teams Concert – Friday night at 8 pm. Students who serve on gospel ministry teams during the school year share music, testimonies, and drama.
- Parent’s Brunch – Saturday morning at 9 am. Get a glimpse into what students are learning in classes, learn how students are putting their faith into practice, and hear about involvement in various students groups.
- Christmas Coffee House – Saturday evening from 4:30 to 6:00 pm. Enjoy Christmas cookies and Caribou Coffee as you visit with other parents, students, and families while listening to live music performed by currents students and alumni.
- Men’s and Women’s basketball games – Saturday afternoon. Cheer on the AFLBS Conquerors as they represent Christ on the court.
Next Parent’s Weekend:
December 2-4, 2016 – Click here for info and schedule